1/29/15 4:42:48 PM -- Chicago, Illinois, IL -- Rev. Dr. Otis Moss III poses for a portrait at Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago on Thursday, January 29, 2015.
Interview with Rev. Dr. Otis Moss III at Trinity Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago. This interview is part of USA TODAY coverage of Black History Month.
Videographer should go to Trinity Church at
400 W. 95th street
Chicago, IL 60628
• Tight, intimate shots of the person being interviewed
• Want the subject to look directly at the camera
• The subject should speak in complete sentence that repeat the question asked
• Do not want the reporter in the shots
• Light background or background that is not in focus. The focus should be on the subjects face
INTRO: Have Rev. Moss look into the camera at the beginning of the interview and say "Nice to meet you."
Lori Grisham or Mary Bowerman will ask questions over the speaker phone.
· Tell us a story your parents told you when you were a child and a story that you will tell your children.
· What is a moment in your life when you realized we need to make a difference or things need to change?
· What does today’s civil rights leader look like?
· How do millennials see color ?
What does today’s civil rights leader look like ? -- Photo by Alyssa L Schukar, Freelance